What is Mobile Passport Seva (mPassport Seva App)?
mPassportSeva App is launched by the Ministry of External Affairs to offer all the passport related services on the mobile for smartphone users. It is a lightweight application and very easy to use. Users can easily access passport related services on smartphones with the help of mobile app “mpassportSeva” which offers wide range of passport related services such as existing user login, new user registration, apply for passport services, schedule appointment, payment of fees online etc. It also provide information related to location of passport Centre’s, application status, contact information, fee details and other general information.
Features of Mobile Passport Seva Application
The features of mobile passport seva application are as follows –
- It provides facility of user registration, applying passport, paying fees and scheduling appointment from the smartphone.
- It provides step to step guidance to obtain a passport related services as well as give you information whom to communicate in case of queries, concerns and grievances.
- Users can easily search Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or district passport cell (DPC). Users can also search for police stations with the help of this mobile application.
- It also provide users the facility of document advisor by which users can exactly know about the required documents they need to carry at the time of visiting passport office to submit their application.
- It also provide fee calculator feature by which users can easily calculate the fees required to be paid to avail one or more than one service.
- Users can easily track the status of their application by inputting file number and date of birth. Delivery status of the dispatched passport can also be tracked with the help of this mobile app.
“mPassport Seva” is available on Android and iOS platforms. Latest version of the application can be downloaded from the following:
Download mPassport Seva on Google Play
Download mPassport Seva on App Store