What is ISO Certification?
ISO stands for international standards of organization. ISO is an independent international organization that promotes innovation and leads way for the trade development. The main objective of ISO is to ensure that products & services are safe, reliable and of good quality. ISO has listed internationally recognized standards such as ISO 14000, ISO 22000, ISO 9001 to promote worldwide exchange of goods. In other words, ISO is an independent international organization who only develops international standards but they are not engaged in ISO certification process of issuing ISO certificates to the eligible applicants.
ISO is a sign of trust which demonstrates that your product or service meets the expectations of the customer. You may have seen the quality mark of ISO 9001 on different company’s products. This ISO mark is displayed on every ISO certified product and will be allotted to an applicant after ISO registration. ISO certification process is conducted by the external certification bodies.
As you know, competition is increasing day by day among the businesses and it is necessary for a business to deliver goods & services of high quality to the customers in order to maintain your goodwill in the market. Hence, it helps in improving the credibility of your business as well as its overall efficiency too.
FinacBooks acts as an ISO certification body which helps you in obtaining ISO registration in India. Our quality experts are having more than 10 years of experience and they helped many clients in obtaining ISO registration easily and quickly.
Understanding ISO Standards Categories in India
There are more than 22000 standards in relation to goods, services and processes under ISO certification. The latest version of ISO certification is 9001:2015.
- ISO 9001:2015 – It deals with 8 primary elements of the business including people involvement, continuous improvement, customer focus, leadership, system approach to management, mutually beneficial supplier relationship, process approach and factual approach to decision making.
- ISO 14001 – ISO 14001 certification deals with environmental management system. This certification ensures that company follows an effective environmental management system.
- ISO 22000 – ISO 22000 certifies that the company has an effective food safety management system. This certification allows company to show their customers that you never compromise with the quality & safety of the food.
- ISO 20000 – ISO demonstrates excellence in the field of IT and ensure fast delivery of IT services.
- ISO 27001 – ISO 27001 certifies that the company has an effective information security management system. It means that the data or information stored in a particular organization is secured and can never be removed from its database.
- OHSAS 18001 – OHSAS 18001 certification indicates that the organization or company can show their customers that they are having an effective health & safety management system.
- CE marking – CE marking is a certification mark provided to a particular organization, if their quality of the product fulfills the European standards requirement in terms of health, safety and environmental protection benchmark.
- ISO 50001 – ISO 50001 demonstrates efficiency management practices adopted by the organization by making efficient use of resources, tackling climate change and saving money too.
Pre-Requisite to ISO Certification Process in India
You need to keep the following things in your mind before initiating the online procedure of ISO certification in India -
Documents required for ISO Registration
There are certain documents which you need to submit along with the application form to the valid & certified external body in order to get approval for ISO registration online. When the application gets approved, ISO certificate will be issued by the external body to the organization which can be applied to all the eligible products. Documents required for ISO registration/ISO certification are as follows –
- PAN card copy - Copy of PAN card of the applicant. Write your name exactly in the same way as mentioned in your PAN card.
- Passport size photograph – A recent passport size photograph of the applicant. It will be considered as identification proof in ISO certification process.
- Aadhaar card/Voter identity card – Copy of Aadhaar card/Voter identity card, Copy of electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, gas bill to verify the address proof of the applicant.
- Copy of Sales bill/Purchase bill - Two copies of sales bill/Purchase bill should be provided by the applicant for the verification of his or her sales or purchase transactions.
- Company letterhead – A company letterhead should be provided by the applicant to the external body to verify his or her organization name and registered office address.
- Copy of Rent agreement (If property is rented) – If you are living in a rented place, you need to attach rent agreement along with the other documents.
- Copy of Property papers (If property is owned) – In case the applicant is living in his or her own place, he needs to attach the copy of property papers of his house.
- MOA & AOA and certificate of incorporation (In case of company)
ISO Registration & Certification Process
Time involved in completion of ISO certification process
Time involved in completion of ISO certification process depends upon the size of the organization. Hence, the time taken by an external body in ISO certification process varies from organization to organization. The time needed to complete ISO certification process is as follows –
- For small organization – Approximately 6-8 months
- For medium organization – Approximately 10-12 months
- For Large organization – Approximately 12-15 months
Benefits of ISO Certification
ISO certification/ISO registration provide boost to businesses in different fields such as Quality management, Environment management, Food safety management, Information security, Risk management etc. ISO 9001 certification helps in providing various benefits to the businesses. It will not only help in increasing the efficiency and profitability of your business but also offer you some marketing advantages too. Every certification has its own advantages which benefits the organization and build the reputation of the business in the market. There are various benefits of applying ISO registration online –
The ISO certification helps in improving the business credibility with the existing as well as new clients which results in creation of niche market for business.
ISO implementation helps you to manage your resources efficiently or to the maximum extent. Hence, it contributes to business efficiency.
After getting ISO certification, quality of the product matches international standards and decrease the order rejection risk which may take place due to defective product.
By meeting the requirements of the customer, the ISO certification enhances customer satisfaction.
The ISO certification helps your organization to build the credibility of the business overseas.
ISO certification is required in majority of government tenders
What Is Included In Our Package?
ISO Registration FAQ's
ISO 9000 is a type of ISO certificate which represents the quality of the product on international basis and also ensures that company is meeting the required quality standards. ISO 9000 standards family consist of 3 core standards –
ISO 9000 – Fundamentals and vocabulary
ISO 9001 – Quality management system – Requirements
ISO 9004 – Quality management system – Performance improvement Guidelines.
Any organization can apply for ISO 9001 certification. Guidance standards like ISO 9000 and ISO 9004 are not implied for certification.
As per needs of ISO 9001, organizations implemented certain rules & regulations to improve the product quality. ISO 9004 standard is a key self-assessment element. This standard is not considered as certification.
How Finacbooks help in ISO Registration in India?
Finacbooks is a leading Indian portal providing accounting, finance & taxation services to small businesses. We are having more than 10 years of experience in to obtain ISO Certificate in India. We will guide you through the entire process of ISO Certification. To avail the best deals on ISO registration, kindly call us at 8800221252 or you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News & Updates
GST: CBIC issues SOP for implementation of Provision of Suspension of Registrations under Rule 21A(2A) of CGST Rules, 2017Feb 12,2121
- Feb 03,2121
- Mar 02,2021
- Mar 01,2021
- Feb 26,2021
- Feb 25,2021
- Feb 24,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for Feb 2021Mar 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for Feb 2021Mar 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Feb 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Mar 11th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for Feb 2021Mar 13th ,2021
Last date of depositing the fourth instalment of advance tax (if liable to pay any) for FY 2020-21 for taxpayers who have opted for Presumptive Taxation Scheme under section 44AD & 44ADAMar 15th ,2021
Last date of depositing the fourth instalment of advance tax (if liable to pay any) for FY 2020-21 for individual and corporate taxpayersMar 15th ,2021