National Skills Registry Website
The official website of National Skills Registry is https://nationalskillsregistry.com/
For knowledge professionals, it gives two options.
- NEW USER
- ALERADY REGISTERED
In the option “New User’. The professionals can register or complete their registration process.
In the option “Already Registered”, the knowledge professionals can access their profile.
Registering & Login to NSR Website
Process of Registration for NSR (National Skills Registry):
The registration process of NSR consists of two steps.
- Make your profile on the official website of NSR
- Registration of finger prints data via a Point of Service (POS)
Make your Profile on the official website of NSR
In three sections, the data will be collected.
Section (1) contains personal details. Section (2) contains details of qualifications and Section (3) contains details of employment.
During registration and filling the personal details you require following documents.
- PAN Card
- Passport Number
- Academic Qualification Details
- Information of Past and Present Employment (if any)
- After finishing the first section, you need to create your login ID and two passwords (Transaction & Login). To use NRS properly, you need to remember your login ID as well as passwords.
- After creating the login ID and password, the NSR system will generate an acknowledgement number. You require to remember and record this acknowledgement number. To finish your profile, you will require the login password and acknowledgement number.
- After completing the first section, you can complete your remaining profile later.
- After the completions of the three sections successfully, the NSR system will ask you to pay the registration fee. (this will include registration fee of rupees three hundred, and annual maintenance fee of first year rupees one hundred and applicable taxes.
- Payment method. You can pay the fees either online by using the Credit card at the end of registration or via Demand Draft or Cash to Point of Service (POS).
- After making the payment online or choosing Payment to POS, the system will create your acknowledgement form. You need to print this form. To finish your registration, paste your recent passport size photograph on this form and sign on the photo. After that submit this form to POS.
Registration of finger prints data via a Point of Service
- With in fifty days of acknowledgement number creation, you need to visit the POS. On the home page of official website of NSR, you will find a link to the list of POS centers.
- You need to carry your acknowledgement form and paste your latest passport size photo on it.
- Photo identity proof of yourself: (you require the following documents given below)
- Employee ID Card
- PAN Card
- ID Card of College (not more than one year old)
- Bank Passbook (if photo is attached)
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- The POS will scan your photograph, signature and fingerprints.
- You need to pay fee of rupees four hundred plus applicable taxes. (if you don’t pay it online)
Login to NSR website
You can login to the NSR website to view background check report, authorized companies to view your profile, correct or add the information in the profile, and to view your profile.