NSR Benefits for Subscriber Companies
- It helps in HR procedure by developing uniqueness across registered professionals.
- It also saves the time and cost of background check.
- It decreases time and paper-work for the process of verification.
- It is effective in examining the background checking agencies.
- It is a system of self-sustaining because, it offers for approval of present employment information by the employer company.
- It is a central online system for sharing and hosting existing details as resource of industry and verifying / collecting latest details.
- It is a credible and quick reference for professional’s profile.
- One profile one person ensures that every individual represents his/her identity and uniqueness permanently in a standard and consistent way.
- Prevents against fake CV for industry makes a disciplined environment where all persons looking for registration needs to enter accurate information and get this information verified.
- It offers relaxation to the clients as the industry deployed a standard practice and make a transparent structure of information.
NSR Benefits for Country & Industry
NSR Benefits for Empanelled Background Checkers
NSR Benefits for Registered Professionals on the System
- NSR accepts the best practices for security noticed by industry.
- Professionals have the advantage of having a permanent profile on the industry standard database by NASSCOM.
- It also improves the credibility of verified and registered information.
- For every job, there is no tension of repetition of the background check.
- The background check procedure is transparent. Knowledge professionals can see the reports of their personal background check.
- It is an obstacle for competing applicants of job with bloated and inflated profiles.
- The current employer company can verify information of current employment as well as relieving information. It makes details much credible and procedure easier.
- Professionals can easily update and access his/her profile.
- Companies can see the profile of knowledge professionals with her/his permission.
- Knowledge professionals get the information of viewing his/her profile by the companies approved by him.
Latest News & Updates
- Jun 10,2121
- Jun 15,2021
- Jun 14,2021
GST Council Meeting Highlights: No tax on black fungus drug Amphotericin B; rates unchanged for COVID-19 vaccineJun 12,2021
- Jun 11,2021
- Jun 09,2021
- Jun 08,2021
Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of May, 2021. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax ChallanJun 07th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for May 2021Jun 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for May 2021Jun 10th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for May 2021Jun 13th ,2021
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of April, 2021Jun 14th ,2021
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under Section 194-IB in the month of April, 2021Jun 14th ,2021