NSR Benefits for Subscriber Companies
- It helps in HR procedure by developing uniqueness across registered professionals.
- It also saves the time and cost of background check.
- It decreases time and paper-work for the process of verification.
- It is effective in examining the background checking agencies.
- It is a system of self-sustaining because, it offers for approval of present employment information by the employer company.
- It is a central online system for sharing and hosting existing details as resource of industry and verifying / collecting latest details.
- It is a credible and quick reference for professional’s profile.
- One profile one person ensures that every individual represents his/her identity and uniqueness permanently in a standard and consistent way.
- Prevents against fake CV for industry makes a disciplined environment where all persons looking for registration needs to enter accurate information and get this information verified.
- It offers relaxation to the clients as the industry deployed a standard practice and make a transparent structure of information.
NSR Benefits for Country & Industry
NSR Benefits for Empanelled Background Checkers
NSR Benefits for Registered Professionals on the System
- NSR accepts the best practices for security noticed by industry.
- Professionals have the advantage of having a permanent profile on the industry standard database by NASSCOM.
- It also improves the credibility of verified and registered information.
- For every job, there is no tension of repetition of the background check.
- The background check procedure is transparent. Knowledge professionals can see the reports of their personal background check.
- It is an obstacle for competing applicants of job with bloated and inflated profiles.
- The current employer company can verify information of current employment as well as relieving information. It makes details much credible and procedure easier.
- Professionals can easily update and access his/her profile.
- Companies can see the profile of knowledge professionals with her/his permission.
- Knowledge professionals get the information of viewing his/her profile by the companies approved by him.
Latest News & Updates
Lawyers Are Exempted From Paying GST/Service Tax, Do Not Harass Them By Issuing Demand Notices: Orissa High CourtApr 09,2021
- Apr 08,2021
- Apr 07,2021
- Apr 06,2021
- Apr 05,2021
- Apr 02,2021
- Apr 01,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for Mar 2021Apr 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for Mar 2021Apr 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Mar 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Apr 11th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for Mar 2021Apr 13th ,2021
Last date of depositing the fifth instalment of advance tax (if liable to pay any) for FY 2020-21 for individual and corporate taxpayersApr 15th ,2021
GSTR 3B for Mar 2021 (Annual Turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in Previous FY)Apr 20th ,2021