NSR Benefits for Subscriber Companies
- It helps in HR procedure by developing uniqueness across registered professionals.
- It also saves the time and cost of background check.
- It decreases time and paper-work for the process of verification.
- It is effective in examining the background checking agencies.
- It is a system of self-sustaining because, it offers for approval of present employment information by the employer company.
- It is a central online system for sharing and hosting existing details as resource of industry and verifying / collecting latest details.
- It is a credible and quick reference for professional’s profile.
- One profile one person ensures that every individual represents his/her identity and uniqueness permanently in a standard and consistent way.
- Prevents against fake CV for industry makes a disciplined environment where all persons looking for registration needs to enter accurate information and get this information verified.
- It offers relaxation to the clients as the industry deployed a standard practice and make a transparent structure of information.
NSR Benefits for Country & Industry
NSR Benefits for Empanelled Background Checkers
NSR Benefits for Registered Professionals on the System
- NSR accepts the best practices for security noticed by industry.
- Professionals have the advantage of having a permanent profile on the industry standard database by NASSCOM.
- It also improves the credibility of verified and registered information.
- For every job, there is no tension of repetition of the background check.
- The background check procedure is transparent. Knowledge professionals can see the reports of their personal background check.
- It is an obstacle for competing applicants of job with bloated and inflated profiles.
- The current employer company can verify information of current employment as well as relieving information. It makes details much credible and procedure easier.
- Professionals can easily update and access his/her profile.
- Companies can see the profile of knowledge professionals with her/his permission.
- Knowledge professionals get the information of viewing his/her profile by the companies approved by him.
Latest News & Updates
- Jan 21,2021
- Jan 20,2021
- Jan 19,2021
- Jan 18,2021
- Jan 16,2021
- Jan 15,2021
- Jan 14,2021
Deadline for filing income-tax returns (ITR) for FY 2019-20 (AY 2020-21)Jan 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for December 2020Jan 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for December 2020Jan 10th ,2021
Due date for Payment of TDS/ TCS for Oct 20- ITJan 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for December 2020 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Jan 11th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 6 for December 2020Jan 13th ,2021