NSR Benefits for Subscriber Companies
- It helps in HR procedure by developing uniqueness across registered professionals.
- It also saves the time and cost of background check.
- It decreases time and paper-work for the process of verification.
- It is effective in examining the background checking agencies.
- It is a system of self-sustaining because, it offers for approval of present employment information by the employer company.
- It is a central online system for sharing and hosting existing details as resource of industry and verifying / collecting latest details.
- It is a credible and quick reference for professional’s profile.
- One profile one person ensures that every individual represents his/her identity and uniqueness permanently in a standard and consistent way.
- Prevents against fake CV for industry makes a disciplined environment where all persons looking for registration needs to enter accurate information and get this information verified.
- It offers relaxation to the clients as the industry deployed a standard practice and make a transparent structure of information.
NSR Benefits for Country & Industry
NSR Benefits for Empanelled Background Checkers
NSR Benefits for Registered Professionals on the System
- NSR accepts the best practices for security noticed by industry.
- Professionals have the advantage of having a permanent profile on the industry standard database by NASSCOM.
- It also improves the credibility of verified and registered information.
- For every job, there is no tension of repetition of the background check.
- The background check procedure is transparent. Knowledge professionals can see the reports of their personal background check.
- It is an obstacle for competing applicants of job with bloated and inflated profiles.
- The current employer company can verify information of current employment as well as relieving information. It makes details much credible and procedure easier.
- Professionals can easily update and access his/her profile.
- Companies can see the profile of knowledge professionals with her/his permission.
- Knowledge professionals get the information of viewing his/her profile by the companies approved by him.
Latest News & Updates
- Jul 02,2121
- Jun 10,2121
- Sep 17,2021
- Sep 16,2021
- Sep 15,2021
- Sep 14,2021
- Sep 09,2021
GSTR-7 Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited under GST lawsSep 10th ,2021
GSTR-8 Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) by e-commerce operators under GST lawsSep 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Aug 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Sep 11th ,2021
GSTR-6 Details of Input Tax Credit (ITC) received and distributed by an Input Service Distributor (ISD)Sep 13th ,2021
GSTR-3B is a summary return to be filed by all taxpayers except those registered under the composition scheme, every month. However, from 1st January 2021, there is also quarterly filing option provided to taxpayers with annual aggregate tunrover of up to Rs.5 crore, opting for the QRMP scheme for Aug Month. (Aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.5 crore in the previous financial year)Sep 20th ,2021
GSTR-3B is a summary return to be filed by all taxpayers except those registered under the composition scheme, every month. However, from 1st January 2021, there is also quarterly filing option provided to taxpayers with annual aggregate tunrover of up to Rs.5 crore, not opting for the QRMP scheme for Aug Month. (Aggregate turnover up to Rs.5 crore in the previous financial year)Sep 20th ,2021