Knowledge Professional Registration Process Flow in NSR
NSR Website Registration and Important Features
- The registration of the knowledge professionals is the foundation stone for creating the NSR system. Knowledge professionals visit the website of NSR make profiles for further use.
- The professionals get the information during the NSR registration process that they need to input the accurate information only. The professionals also know that they are approved to create only one profile. The information is used for companies’ reference and can be subjected to verification of background. This will safeguard the interests of credible and honest professionals. This also builds a good deterrence system and hygiene for the industry.
- The conditions and terms relating to using NSR and getting registered on are presented to the professionals for acceptance and understanding.
- Professional makes her/his profile by inputting Academic, Personal and Employment details on the website of NSR. The website makes possible the complete profile development where complete history of experience, all academic qualifications, and previous addresses can be captured.
- All the information captured are objective and factual and can be subjected to verification of source. Details like roles performed, and skills set are not included.
- The professional makes her/his log-in account and input information like Log-in ID, Log-in Password, to view the profile and password of transaction to renew the profile. For future reference, the professional needs to memorize or keep a note of this information.
- Input right email ID, as ITPIN and other information will be sent to professionals by registered email.
- Professionals can select to pay the first-year usage fee and registration fee of rupees four hundred plus applicable taxes online by using the credit card or by paying fee to POS during submission of biometrics.
At the end of internet registration, the website of NSR creates an Acknowledgement form. Professionals require to take a printout of this acknowledgement form and submit it to the POS approved by NDML during the finger prints submission.
Biometrics Registration with Point of Service
Latest News & Updates
Lawyers Are Exempted From Paying GST/Service Tax, Do Not Harass Them By Issuing Demand Notices: Orissa High CourtApr 09,2021
- Apr 08,2021
- Apr 07,2021
- Apr 06,2021
- Apr 05,2021
- Apr 02,2021
- Apr 01,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for Mar 2021Apr 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for Mar 2021Apr 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Mar 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Apr 11th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for Mar 2021Apr 13th ,2021
Last date of depositing the fifth instalment of advance tax (if liable to pay any) for FY 2020-21 for individual and corporate taxpayersApr 15th ,2021
GSTR 3B for Mar 2021 (Annual Turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in Previous FY)Apr 20th ,2021