Knowledge Professional Registration Process Flow in NSR
NSR Website Registration and Important Features
- The registration of the knowledge professionals is the foundation stone for creating the NSR system. Knowledge professionals visit the website of NSR make profiles for further use.
- The professionals get the information during the NSR registration process that they need to input the accurate information only. The professionals also know that they are approved to create only one profile. The information is used for companies’ reference and can be subjected to verification of background. This will safeguard the interests of credible and honest professionals. This also builds a good deterrence system and hygiene for the industry.
- The conditions and terms relating to using NSR and getting registered on are presented to the professionals for acceptance and understanding.
- Professional makes her/his profile by inputting Academic, Personal and Employment details on the website of NSR. The website makes possible the complete profile development where complete history of experience, all academic qualifications, and previous addresses can be captured.
- All the information captured are objective and factual and can be subjected to verification of source. Details like roles performed, and skills set are not included.
- The professional makes her/his log-in account and input information like Log-in ID, Log-in Password, to view the profile and password of transaction to renew the profile. For future reference, the professional needs to memorize or keep a note of this information.
- Input right email ID, as ITPIN and other information will be sent to professionals by registered email.
- Professionals can select to pay the first-year usage fee and registration fee of rupees four hundred plus applicable taxes online by using the credit card or by paying fee to POS during submission of biometrics.
At the end of internet registration, the website of NSR creates an Acknowledgement form. Professionals require to take a printout of this acknowledgement form and submit it to the POS approved by NDML during the finger prints submission.
Biometrics Registration with Point of Service
Latest News & Updates
- Jul 02,2121
- Jun 10,2121
- Sep 17,2021
- Sep 16,2021
- Sep 15,2021
- Sep 14,2021
- Sep 09,2021
GSTR-7 Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited under GST lawsSep 10th ,2021
GSTR-8 Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) by e-commerce operators under GST lawsSep 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Aug 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Sep 11th ,2021
GSTR-6 Details of Input Tax Credit (ITC) received and distributed by an Input Service Distributor (ISD)Sep 13th ,2021
GSTR-3B is a summary return to be filed by all taxpayers except those registered under the composition scheme, every month. However, from 1st January 2021, there is also quarterly filing option provided to taxpayers with annual aggregate tunrover of up to Rs.5 crore, opting for the QRMP scheme for Aug Month. (Aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.5 crore in the previous financial year)Sep 20th ,2021
GSTR-3B is a summary return to be filed by all taxpayers except those registered under the composition scheme, every month. However, from 1st January 2021, there is also quarterly filing option provided to taxpayers with annual aggregate tunrover of up to Rs.5 crore, not opting for the QRMP scheme for Aug Month. (Aggregate turnover up to Rs.5 crore in the previous financial year)Sep 20th ,2021