Authorise Companies, Companies View the Profiles
After finishing the process of verification and registration, the profile is now complete and ready for use by the clients of companies, companies and professionals.
Companies join NSR
Any company which is authorized by NSR or a member of NASSCOM can be NSR user, provided on NSR system, it will register as subscriber. To subscribe to NSR, a company requires to make an application in the format prescribed. The registration form of subscriber is available on Companies Joining NSR
Companies create users to access NSR system
To access the system on its behalf every subscriber company makes users for NSR system. These users who are its officials take care of engagement procedures, off-boarding and on-boarding, verification, and employee recruitment on behalf of the company to do their functions. Each registered user can access the system via NSR website by using the secure digital signature certificate. These users might be situated anywhere.
View the profiles of registered professionals in NSR System
Users of company can download/view profiles of current employee of their company and also of those professionals who are not company employees but have approved their company to access profiles. The profiles contain results of background check and details as claimed by the professionals.
Background Checks through the NSR system
NSR system offers a platform of online technology which companies uses to setup request for checking the background. If the information is verified partially, the company can receive an incremental confirmation for only “Not Verified” information. Companies have an option of:
- The knowledge professionals for whom check of background is conducted.
- The information about a professional which is required to be confirmed according to its client needs or policy.
- The background checker across all the EBCs who conduct verification.
- For the verification services, chargers need to be paid. These can be negotiated directly with the chosen verification agency.
- Conducting background checks via the system ensures fast and electronic flow of data in the standard formats and permanent storage of reports of background check with one click access on the central system.
Confirm details for present employees on NSR
The following facilities have been given to companies in respect of their current employees registered on NSR.
- Access the profiles of professionals without any charges or restrictions till the time the employee is working with the company.
- Verify the current employment details as employee entered. This assists by offering quick verification of source for the current employment details without needing engagement of third party and saves cost and time of everyone. This also creates a self-sustaining model in which every company can verify such information and profiles keeps on creating.
- If the employees are relieved from the company, they can verify their date of relieving on system. This is a very useful feature and works as a letter of relieving for the employees and a dis-association and off-boarding process for the company.
- For the employees, it uploads the reports of existing background checks.
- Record the information of any FIR or the court case filed against an employee with information of documentary proof.
Latest News & Updates
- Jul 02,2121
- Jun 10,2121
- Jul 22,2021
- Jul 21,2021
- Jul 20,2021
- Jul 19,2021
- Jul 17,2021
Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of June, 2021. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax ChallanJul 07th ,2021
Due date for deposit of TDS for the period April 2021 to June 2021 when Assessing Officer has permitted quarterly deposit of TDS under section 192, 194A, 194D or 194H.Jul 07th ,2021
GSTR-7 Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited under GST lawsJul 10th ,2021
GSTR-8 Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) by e-commerce operators under GST lawsJul 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for June 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Jul 11th ,2021
GSTR-6 Details of Input Tax Credit (ITC) received and distributed by an Input Service Distributor (ISD)Jul 13th ,2021