Authorise Companies, Companies View the Profiles
After finishing the process of verification and registration, the profile is now complete and ready for use by the clients of companies, companies and professionals.
Companies join NSR
Any company which is authorized by NSR or a member of NASSCOM can be NSR user, provided on NSR system, it will register as subscriber. To subscribe to NSR, a company requires to make an application in the format prescribed. The registration form of subscriber is available on Companies Joining NSR
Companies create users to access NSR system
To access the system on its behalf every subscriber company makes users for NSR system. These users who are its officials take care of engagement procedures, off-boarding and on-boarding, verification, and employee recruitment on behalf of the company to do their functions. Each registered user can access the system via NSR website by using the secure digital signature certificate. These users might be situated anywhere.
View the profiles of registered professionals in NSR System
Users of company can download/view profiles of current employee of their company and also of those professionals who are not company employees but have approved their company to access profiles. The profiles contain results of background check and details as claimed by the professionals.
Background Checks through the NSR system
NSR system offers a platform of online technology which companies uses to setup request for checking the background. If the information is verified partially, the company can receive an incremental confirmation for only “Not Verified” information. Companies have an option of:
- The knowledge professionals for whom check of background is conducted.
- The information about a professional which is required to be confirmed according to its client needs or policy.
- The background checker across all the EBCs who conduct verification.
- For the verification services, chargers need to be paid. These can be negotiated directly with the chosen verification agency.
- Conducting background checks via the system ensures fast and electronic flow of data in the standard formats and permanent storage of reports of background check with one click access on the central system.
Confirm details for present employees on NSR
The following facilities have been given to companies in respect of their current employees registered on NSR.
- Access the profiles of professionals without any charges or restrictions till the time the employee is working with the company.
- Verify the current employment details as employee entered. This assists by offering quick verification of source for the current employment details without needing engagement of third party and saves cost and time of everyone. This also creates a self-sustaining model in which every company can verify such information and profiles keeps on creating.
- If the employees are relieved from the company, they can verify their date of relieving on system. This is a very useful feature and works as a letter of relieving for the employees and a dis-association and off-boarding process for the company.
- For the employees, it uploads the reports of existing background checks.
- Record the information of any FIR or the court case filed against an employee with information of documentary proof.
Latest News & Updates
GST: CBIC issues SOP for implementation of Provision of Suspension of Registrations under Rule 21A(2A) of CGST Rules, 2017Feb 12,2121
- Feb 03,2121
- Feb 26,2021
- Feb 25,2021
- Feb 24,2021
Signs that Modi government wants to bring petrol and diesel under GST – and the reasons why it is difficultFeb 23,2021
- Feb 22,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for January 2021Feb 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for January 2021Feb 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for January 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Feb 11th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for January 2021Feb 13th ,2021
Income Tax Returns Audit CasesFeb 15th ,2021
GSTR 3B for January 2021 (Annual Turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in Previous FY)Feb 20th ,2021