Home / Sole Proprietorship to Private Limited Company
Updated on 28 Sep 2023 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Proprietorship to Private Limited Company
Most of the persons start their business as sole proprietor due to less compliance requirements but due to growth in the business, sole proprietor needs a separate business account for their business transactions. The best way to complete all these requirements is to convert sole proprietorship into a private limited company.
In order to convert a sole proprietor ship firm into a private limited company, business owner needs to incorporate a new fresh private limited company by entering into an agreement. The promoters of the company indulge themselves into an agreement for the main objective of selling the business. Business owner must mention about this takeover as one of the objectives in memorandum of association (MOA).
What Is Included In Our Package?
Minimum Requirements For Converting A Proprietorship Firm Into A Private Limited Company
- Minimum 2 directors
- Minimum 2 shareholders for registration of a private limited company.
- Minimum Rs.1 Lakh share capital.
- DIN (Director Identification number) for all directors.
- Business owner should mention “Takeover of sole proprietorship concern” as one of the objectives in Memorandum of association.
Documents Required In Converting Sole Proprietorship Into A Private Limited Company
- Latest photograph of all directors & shareholders
- PAN card copy of directors & shareholders (Passport in case of foreign nationals)
- Address proof of all directors & shareholders (Aadhar card and Voter id/passport/driving license)
- Address proof of registered office (electricity bill/telephone bill of the registered office)
- Non-objection certificate (NOC) from the owner of the registered office
- Rent agreement of the registered office (If office is situated at a rented place)
- Income tax return acknowledgement by the sole proprietor
Benefits of Converting Proprietorship Firm Into A Private Limited Company
Procedure of Converting Proprietorship Into A Private Limited Company
Sole Proprietorship to Private Limited Company FAQ’S
- Separate legal entity
- Limited liability
- Easy transferability
- Continuous existence
Latest News & Updates
- Sep 28,2023
- Sep 28,2023
- Sep 27,2023
- Sep 27,2023
- Sep 26,2023
GST Act | If Invoice Or Any Other Specified Document Is Accompanying Goods, Then Consigner Or Consignee Are Deemed To Be Owner: Allahabad HCSep 25,2023
- Sep 24,2023
Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of August, 2023. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan.Sep 07th ,2023
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of July, 2023Sep 14th ,2023
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IB in the month of July, 2023Sep 14th ,2023
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194M in the month of July, 2023Sep 14th ,2023
Due date for furnishing statement in Form no. 3BB by a stock exchange in respect of transactions in which client codes been modified after registering in the system for the month of August, 2023Sep 15th ,2023