Home / Preparation of Income Tax Return
Updated on 28 Mar 2020 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Income Tax Return Filing Overview
31st July 2019 is the last date of filing income tax return for financial year 2018-19. Before filing your tax returns to the income tax department, government gives you 4 months period so that you can organize all your documents such as income details, bank statements, previous tax statements etc. When you accumulate all your income details as well as the documents related to it, it becomes easy for you to file income tax returns.
If you will prepare yourself before filing the tax returns, there are less chances of errors and you don’t have to face fines, penalties etc. The procedure of return filing varies for an individual and self-employed person as individual earns income from salary & a self-employed person have a business income.
- Bank statement
- Proof of investment & form 16 (certificate issued by employer containing your income details in a particular financial year)
- Form 16A/ TDS certificate
- Tax payment challan such as advance tax or self-assessment tax
- Property investment proof
- Documents related to purchase & sale of assets/ investments.
- Collect the home loan certificate
- Collect the TDS certificate.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Income Tax Return Preparation Consultation Services
- Advising on tax return forms
- Advising on documentation
- Advising on tax related matters.
Benefits of Income Tax Return Consultation Services
How Finacbooks Can Help?
Finacbooks is one of the leading Indian firms with more than 10 years of experience in advising individuals and businesses on tax return forms, documentation, tax related matters and preparation of income tax return. We not only prepare you but also help you in filing income tax returns. To get the best advice, kindly call us at 8800221252 or you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org