Home / MOA Amendment
Updated on 10 Jul 2020 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Memorandum of Association Amendment
Memorandum of association is the document which contains all the fundamental information of the company. MOA is filed with the ROC at the time of incorporation of a company. There can be various reasons for amendment or alterations in Memorandum of association and they are as follows –
- Change in the name of the company
- Change in the registered office from one state to another.
- Change in object clause
- Change in capital clause
- Change in liability of the members of the company
Changes or alterations are done in Memorandum of association (MOA) by passing a special resolution or as per shareholders consent.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents Required For Change In Memorandum Of Association (MOA)
Documents required to make changes or alterations in MOA are as follows –
Procedure for Change in MOA Under Companies Act, 2013
As per section 13 of the company’s act 2013, changes or alterations in MOA can be done by following the procedure given below –
MOA Amendment FAQ’S
- Board meeting for change in MOA
- EGM notice
- Altered memorandum of association
- Certified copy of special resolution.