Internal Audit Overview
Internal audit is an audit conducted by the internal auditors of the company or outsourced to some other company to examine that they are following the specified rules & regulations. Internal auditors are generally appointed by the management and they submit their audit reports to the company itself. Internal audit is done to review the effectiveness of risk management, control & governance processes. It is mainly done to analyze the organization business processes. Internal audit plays an important role in improving the organization. It is also done to prevent the businesses from fraud and for the continuous smooth functioning of the organization. It is a need of management but it is not a legal requirement.
Finacbooks helps by giving the internal audit service to various businesses and complete it in duration of few days. Our internal audit team works closely with the internal audit directors and audit committee to provide them quality internal audit service. They also help you in identifying new business opportunities and enhance your organizational value.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Internal Audit Service
- Internal audit consulting
- Outsourcing, Co-sourcing internal audit service
Benefits of Finacbooks Internal Audit Services
- To Analyze the organization business processes
- To improving the organization
- To prevent business from fraud & other illegal activities
- To run the organization smoothly.
- To review the effectiveness of risk management, control & governance processes.
- To identify business opportunities
- To enhance your organizational value.
30+ Offices in India
10+ Years Experience
Save Your Time
Quick Turn around Time
Excellent Customer Service