Home / E-Waste Certification
Updated on 17 May 2021 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Why E-Waste Recyclers should go for Certification?
E-waste stands for electronic waste. Electronic waste is a waste generated from electronic products like computers, laptops, mobile phones, refrigerators, old phones, bulbs, TV’s, Washing machines, microwave’s etc. E-waste includes all secondary electronic waste which can be reused, resold, recycled, discarded or disposed.
This electronic waste can be toxic and harmful for the environment as well as for the humans. It is the right decision to check that the old electronics you are using can be repaired and recycled before discarding it in order to minimize the amount of E-scrap. Proper e-waste disposal is important in order to minimize the effects of the scrap product on the environment as well as on humans.
In current scenario, there are many companies which are handling or tackling the issue of e-waste. Finacbooks is one of them. Finacbooks is one of the best searching platforms which helps the peoples in providing e-waste certification. We are in direct contact with some e-waste certification agencies which will provide you e-waste certification. Authorized e-waste certification agencies use sophisticated technology and put more focus on reuse and recycling of e-waste. If you have properly repaired some of the devices or a part of any device, it can be reused and recycled in order to minimize the waste. Our E-waste certification agencies are proficient in doing it.
E-waste is one of the most hazardous waste generated from household & industrial items. It should be handled in a proper way and disposed of unless it will cause adverse effects on environment as well as on humans. In order to minimize such negative effects, proper methods & technology should be implemented in order to dispose the waste. Instead of disposing the waste, more focus should be on reuse and recycling.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Causes of E-waste
There are many causes of generation of E-waste but some of the important causes are as follows –
Low initial cost
Rapid change in technology
E-waste (Management & Handling) Rules in India
The list of rules & regulations related to e-waste in India are as follows –
- Electronic waste handling and disposal draft law, 2013
- The e-waste (Management & handling) Rules, 2011
- Management of E-waste, guidelines 2008
- The hazardous waste (Management handling & Transboundary movement) rules, 2008
- The hazardous waste (Management and handling) rules, 2003
Benefits of E-waste certification
The benefits of e-waste certification are as follows –
Adverse effects of E-waste
The various effects of e-waste are as follows –
- It will harm our environment as well as humans.
- It will increase the environmental pollution, if waste is not reused or recycled or properly disposed of.
- Presence of lead in e-waste such as television, PC, laptop can cause serious diseases to humans which can be related to any part of the body such as brain, kidney, reproductive and entire nervous system.
- Presence of mercury also creates adverse effects on both environment and human health. Mercury exists in CFL’S, televisions, refrigerators etc.
- Presence of cadmium in e-waste can cause cancer to humans when it comes in contact with the environment. In case cadmium burns, it releases a lethal gas – prolonged exposure of which can cause lung failure.
- It contains toxic & hazardous material like lead, mercury, cadmium, beryllium, chromium and chemical retardants which has the potential to leach into our soil and water.
Latest News & Updates
43rd GST Council meeting date in 2021: 1st time this year! Covid relief measures to be announced? Check big expectations, agendaMay 17,2021
- May 15,2021
- May 14,2021
- May 13,2021
- May 11,2021
- May 10,2021
- May 07,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for Apr 2021May 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for Apr 2021May 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Apr 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)May 11th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for Apr 2021May 13th ,2021
Last date of depositing the sixth instalment of advance tax (if liable to pay any) for FY 2020-21 for individual and corporate taxpayersMay 15th ,2021
GSTR 3B for Apr 2021 (Annual Turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in Previous FY)May 20th ,2021