Home / DOT IP-1 License Registration
Updated on 13 May 2021 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
IP-1 License Overview
IP means infrastructure provider. There is a need to ensure that the right infrastructure is provided in department of telecommunication (DOT). This in turn ensures that technologies used to support the other service providers are up to the mark.
With the help of IP-1 license, a company can provide –
- Technical aid such as dark fiber, right of way, tower and duct space.
- Other service providers with technological infrastructure.
Getting this license is not an easy task as we need to take care of many things before applying for IP-1-registration. Finacbooks is here to help you and assist you in getting this license as early as possible.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents Required For DOT IP-1 License Registration
- PAN card of the company
- Certificate of incorporation of the company
- Copy of memorandum of association and articles of association of the company duly certified by the company secretary/director of the company.
- KYC of all the directors
- List of all the directors of the company
- List of all the shareholders of the company
- Payment of processing fee of Rs.5000 through pay order or demand draft.
- Equity details of the company showing clearly the Indian equity & foreign equity (direct + indirect both)
- The nationality of each partner/promoter/equity holder should be clearly stated. For ex – Resident Indian citizens/ NRI/ Foreign national.
- In case, FDI (foreign equity: direct + indirect) exceeds 49% in an Indian company, a copy of FIPB approval is also to be submitted.
- In case, a foreign partner/promoter/equity holder is involved, copy of agreement b/w Indian company and foreign partner is needed.
Eligibility Criteria for IP-1 License Registration
Guidelines for IP-1 License Registration
The guidelines for infrastructure providers applying for IP-1 license registration are given below –
IP-1 License Registration FAQ’S
Latest News & Updates
- May 11,2021
- May 10,2021
- May 07,2021
- May 06,2021
- May 05,2021
- May 04,2021
- May 03,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for Apr 2021May 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for Apr 2021May 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Apr 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)May 11th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for Apr 2021May 13th ,2021
Last date of depositing the sixth instalment of advance tax (if liable to pay any) for FY 2020-21 for individual and corporate taxpayersMay 15th ,2021
GSTR 3B for Apr 2021 (Annual Turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in Previous FY)May 20th ,2021