Home / DOT IP-1 License Registration
Updated on 26 Jul 2021 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
IP-1 License Overview
IP means infrastructure provider. There is a need to ensure that the right infrastructure is provided in department of telecommunication (DOT). This in turn ensures that technologies used to support the other service providers are up to the mark.
With the help of IP-1 license, a company can provide –
- Technical aid such as dark fiber, right of way, tower and duct space.
- Other service providers with technological infrastructure.
Getting this license is not an easy task as we need to take care of many things before applying for IP-1-registration. Finacbooks is here to help you and assist you in getting this license as early as possible.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents Required For DOT IP-1 License Registration
- PAN card of the company
- Certificate of incorporation of the company
- Copy of memorandum of association and articles of association of the company duly certified by the company secretary/director of the company.
- KYC of all the directors
- List of all the directors of the company
- List of all the shareholders of the company
- Payment of processing fee of Rs.5000 through pay order or demand draft.
- Equity details of the company showing clearly the Indian equity & foreign equity (direct + indirect both)
- The nationality of each partner/promoter/equity holder should be clearly stated. For ex – Resident Indian citizens/ NRI/ Foreign national.
- In case, FDI (foreign equity: direct + indirect) exceeds 49% in an Indian company, a copy of FIPB approval is also to be submitted.
- In case, a foreign partner/promoter/equity holder is involved, copy of agreement b/w Indian company and foreign partner is needed.
Eligibility Criteria for IP-1 License Registration
Guidelines for IP-1 License Registration
The guidelines for infrastructure providers applying for IP-1 license registration are given below –
IP-1 License Registration FAQ’S
Latest News & Updates
- Jul 02,2121
- Jun 10,2121
- Jul 22,2021
- Jul 21,2021
- Jul 20,2021
- Jul 19,2021
- Jul 17,2021
Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of June, 2021. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax ChallanJul 07th ,2021
Due date for deposit of TDS for the period April 2021 to June 2021 when Assessing Officer has permitted quarterly deposit of TDS under section 192, 194A, 194D or 194H.Jul 07th ,2021
GSTR-7 Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited under GST lawsJul 10th ,2021
GSTR-8 Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) by e-commerce operators under GST lawsJul 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for June 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Jul 11th ,2021
GSTR-6 Details of Input Tax Credit (ITC) received and distributed by an Input Service Distributor (ISD)Jul 13th ,2021