Home / DOT IP-1 License Registration
Updated on 16 May 2022 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
IP-1 License Overview
IP means infrastructure provider. There is a need to ensure that the right infrastructure is provided in department of telecommunication (DOT). This in turn ensures that technologies used to support the other service providers are up to the mark.
With the help of IP-1 license, a company can provide –
- Technical aid such as dark fiber, right of way, tower and duct space.
- Other service providers with technological infrastructure.
Getting this license is not an easy task as we need to take care of many things before applying for IP-1-registration. Finacbooks is here to help you and assist you in getting this license as early as possible.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents Required For DOT IP-1 License Registration
- PAN card of the company
- Certificate of incorporation of the company
- Copy of memorandum of association and articles of association of the company duly certified by the company secretary/director of the company.
- KYC of all the directors
- List of all the directors of the company
- List of all the shareholders of the company
- Payment of processing fee of Rs.5000 through pay order or demand draft.
- Equity details of the company showing clearly the Indian equity & foreign equity (direct + indirect both)
- The nationality of each partner/promoter/equity holder should be clearly stated. For ex – Resident Indian citizens/ NRI/ Foreign national.
- In case, FDI (foreign equity: direct + indirect) exceeds 49% in an Indian company, a copy of FIPB approval is also to be submitted.
- In case, a foreign partner/promoter/equity holder is involved, copy of agreement b/w Indian company and foreign partner is needed.
Eligibility Criteria for IP-1 License Registration
Guidelines for IP-1 License Registration
The guidelines for infrastructure providers applying for IP-1 license registration are given below –
IP-1 License Registration FAQ’S
Latest News & Updates
- May 16,2022
- May 15,2022
- May 14,2022
- May 13,2022
- May 12,2022
- May 11,2022
No Conflict Between Power To Levy GST And Power Of Municipal Corporation To Levy Advertisement Fee Or Advertisement Tax: Karnataka High CourtMay 10,2022
Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of April, 2022. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax ChallanMay 07th ,2022
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of March, 2022May 15th ,2022
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IB in the month of March, 2022May 15th ,2022
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194M in the month of March, 2022May 15th ,2022
Due date for furnishing of Form 24G by an office of the Government where TDS/TCS for the month of April, 2022 has been paid without the production of a challanMay 15th ,2022
Quarterly statement of TCS deposited for the quarter ending March 31, 2022May 15th ,2022