Home / Concurrent Audit Services
Updated on 4 Dec 2020 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Concurrent Audit Meaning
Concurrent audit is a systematic way of examining and verifying the financial transactions of a business entity at the time of happening. It focuses not on test checking but on substantial checking of transactions. The concurrent audit has no definite period. Generally, concurrent audit is conducted for bank branches and it depends upon the quantum of advances given.
- To check the financial health of a business
- To ensure that whether financial management arrangements are working effectively.
- To identify areas of improvement to increase the efficiency of the business.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Objectives of Concurrent Audit
- Ensure voucher/evidence based payments in order to improve the transparency
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in maintaining books of accounts
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in maintaining periodical financial statements.
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness in reporting of financial transactions.
- Ensure that systems, procedures & policies should be followed properly and in accordance with the compliance.
- Regularly track, follow up advances and settle them on urgent basis.
- To improve the overall internal control systems.
Duties Of Concurrent Auditor
Benefits of Concurrent Audit Services
How Finacbooks Can Help?
Finacbooks is one of the leading Indian firms with more than 10 years of experience in helping organizations with Concurrent audit. To avail the best deals on concurrent audit, kindly call us at 8800221252 or you can also e-mail us at email@example.com
Concurrent Audit FAQ’S
Latest News & Updates
- Dec 03,2020
- Dec 02,2020
- Dec 01,2020
- Nov 30,2020
- Nov 30,2020
- Nov 28,2020
- Nov 27,2020
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for November 2020Dec 10th ,2020
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for November 2020Dec 10th ,2020
GSTR 1 for November 2020 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Dec 11th ,2020
Monthly GSTR 6 for November 2020Dec 13th ,2020
GSTR 3B for November 2020 (Annual Turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in Previous FY)Dec 20th ,2020
GSTR 5A (Non-Resident OIDAR Service Provider) Monthly Filing Due Date for November 2020Dec 20th ,2020