Home / Concurrent Audit Services
Updated on 17 Jun 2021 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Concurrent Audit Meaning
Concurrent audit is a systematic way of examining and verifying the financial transactions of a business entity at the time of happening. It focuses not on test checking but on substantial checking of transactions. The concurrent audit has no definite period. Generally, concurrent audit is conducted for bank branches and it depends upon the quantum of advances given.
- To check the financial health of a business
- To ensure that whether financial management arrangements are working effectively.
- To identify areas of improvement to increase the efficiency of the business.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Objectives of Concurrent Audit
- Ensure voucher/evidence based payments in order to improve the transparency
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in maintaining books of accounts
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in maintaining periodical financial statements.
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness in reporting of financial transactions.
- Ensure that systems, procedures & policies should be followed properly and in accordance with the compliance.
- Regularly track, follow up advances and settle them on urgent basis.
- To improve the overall internal control systems.
Duties Of Concurrent Auditor
Benefits of Concurrent Audit Services
How Finacbooks Can Help?
Finacbooks is one of the leading Indian firms with more than 10 years of experience in helping organizations with Concurrent audit. To avail the best deals on concurrent audit, kindly call us at 8800221252 or you can also e-mail us at email@example.com
Concurrent Audit FAQ’S
Latest News & Updates
- Jun 10,2121
- Jun 15,2021
- Jun 14,2021
GST Council Meeting Highlights: No tax on black fungus drug Amphotericin B; rates unchanged for COVID-19 vaccineJun 12,2021
- Jun 11,2021
- Jun 09,2021
- Jun 08,2021
Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of May, 2021. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax ChallanJun 07th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for May 2021Jun 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for May 2021Jun 10th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for May 2021Jun 13th ,2021
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of April, 2021Jun 14th ,2021
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under Section 194-IB in the month of April, 2021Jun 14th ,2021