Home / Concurrent Audit Services
Updated on 28 Sep 2023 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Concurrent Audit Meaning
Concurrent audit is a systematic way of examining and verifying the financial transactions of a business entity at the time of happening. It focuses not on test checking but on substantial checking of transactions. The concurrent audit has no definite period. Generally, concurrent audit is conducted for bank branches and it depends upon the quantum of advances given.
- To check the financial health of a business
- To ensure that whether financial management arrangements are working effectively.
- To identify areas of improvement to increase the efficiency of the business.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Objectives of Concurrent Audit
- Ensure voucher/evidence based payments in order to improve the transparency
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in maintaining books of accounts
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in maintaining periodical financial statements.
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness in reporting of financial transactions.
- Ensure that systems, procedures & policies should be followed properly and in accordance with the compliance.
- Regularly track, follow up advances and settle them on urgent basis.
- To improve the overall internal control systems.
Duties Of Concurrent Auditor
Benefits of Concurrent Audit Services
How Finacbooks Can Help?
Finacbooks is one of the leading Indian firms with more than 10 years of experience in helping organizations with Concurrent audit. To avail the best deals on concurrent audit, kindly call us at 8800221252 or you can also e-mail us at email@example.com
Concurrent Audit FAQ’S
Latest News & Updates
- Sep 28,2023
- Sep 28,2023
- Sep 27,2023
- Sep 27,2023
- Sep 26,2023
GST Act | If Invoice Or Any Other Specified Document Is Accompanying Goods, Then Consigner Or Consignee Are Deemed To Be Owner: Allahabad HCSep 25,2023
- Sep 24,2023
Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of August, 2023. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan.Sep 07th ,2023
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of July, 2023Sep 14th ,2023
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IB in the month of July, 2023Sep 14th ,2023
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194M in the month of July, 2023Sep 14th ,2023
Due date for furnishing statement in Form no. 3BB by a stock exchange in respect of transactions in which client codes been modified after registering in the system for the month of August, 2023Sep 15th ,2023