AGMARK Registration in India
AGMARK is a quality certification mark issued by the government of India, levied on the agricultural products to ensure that all these products meet the quality standards assured by the government of India. It is a combination of two words - AG & MARK. AG means agriculture and MARK means certification. It has been proposed in the grading & marking act of agricultural products, 1937 & the convention act, 1987. AGMARK is approved by Directorate of Marketing and inspection.
Who Can Apply For Agmark Registration?
Any individual or body of individuals wants to start the grading & marketing business of agricultural products can apply for AGMARK registration. In case, you are involved in the business of domestic trade or export market, AGMARK registration is mandatory for you.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents Required For Agmark Registration
The documents required for AGMARK registration is given below –
- Demand draft of Rs.1000 as registration fees.
- Copy of the product enquiry report from a lab recognized by AGMARK authority.
- Copy of the company registration or company’s incorporation certificate issued by registrar of companies.
- In case the applicant is company, copy of MOA is needed.
- In case the applicant is a partnership firm, copy of partnership deed is needed.
- Name of the applicant
- Name & address of the organization
- Name of the product for which the applicant wants quality certification
- Product sample
- Last year turnover of the company
- The productive capacity of the present & previous year
- Trademark registration certificate
- MAP of office or factory
- List of machinery
Commodities Listed Under Agmark Registration
213 products are included in different categories of agro related products under AGMARK. The categories include fruit & vegetables, spices & condiments, Edible nuts, food grains & allied products, oil seeds, vegetable oils & fats, oil cakes, essential oils, fiber crops, Livestock, diary & poultry products, other products.