Home / Stock Audit Services
Updated on 18 Jan 2021 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
What is Stock Audit?
Physical verification of inventory is known as stock audit. Stock audit should be performed by a business or an organization at least once in a financial year. Stock audit is very necessary for the businesses having multiple branches and contains massive stock of physical goods. Your stock will never be understocked or overstocked, if you order the right quantity at the right price at the right time and through the right source. Stock and physical assets such as raw material, physical equipment, machinery etc. are very important for a businesses & needs to be checked again.
- The correctness of stock value
- To know the current condition of stock
- To obtain assurance about the physical existence.
- To know how many items are under or over stock?
- To check whether the reported stock is matching with the actual stock.
- To check the loss, theft or misappropriation in the stock.
- To make proper control over stock.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Aspects Taken Care Of While Performing Stock Audit
Following aspects should be taken care of while performing the stock audit
Finacbooks provides wide range of auditing services including the stock audit. In relation to stock audit, we provide quality audit services to different businesses at a minimum cost.
Benefits of Stock Audit Services
How Finacbooks Can Help?
Finacbooks is one of the leading Indian firms with more than 10 years of experience in helping small, medium & large businesses by providing them professional stock auditors so that they can make proper control over their stock. To avail the best deals on stock audit service, kindly call us at 8800221252 or you can also e-mail us at email@example.com
Stock Audit FAQ’S
- Verification of stock valuation
- Verification of stock register
- Verification of physical stock
- Discrepancy reporting
- Valuation and verification of stock in transit
- Comparison between financial records and stock register.
Latest News & Updates
- Jan 18,2021
- Jan 16,2021
- Jan 15,2021
- Jan 14,2021
- Jan 13,2021
- Jan 12,2021
- Jan 11,2021
Deadline for filing income-tax returns (ITR) for FY 2019-20 (AY 2020-21)Jan 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for December 2020Jan 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for December 2020Jan 10th ,2021
Due date for Payment of TDS/ TCS for Oct 20- ITJan 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for December 2020 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Jan 11th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 6 for December 2020Jan 13th ,2021