Home / Resident Welfare Association (RWA) Registration
Updated on 24 Nov 2020 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Residential welfare association (RWA) refers to the group of office bearers which represents the interest of the individuals living in a particular housing society. In RWA, the group of office bearers are given number of challenging duties, powers & responsibilities. The main members of committee include president, vice-president, secretary, joint secretary, treasurer and the financial advisor.
- It is mandatory for every housing society to have a residential welfare association (RWA).
- After registration, the housing society is further legitimized.
- Some perks are also associated with it that affects all the society residents.
- RWA contains some rules & regulations in relation to social amenities that every society residents has to comply with.
The process of RWA is same as society registration as society and RWA both falls under the group housing societies.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents Required For Rwa Registration
- Xerox copy of rules & regulations
- Xerox copy of Memorandum of association
- Name of the society
- Affidavit number 1 belongs to the ownership & NOC for the registered office in the society.
- Affidavit 2 belongs to hopeful persons that are not related to each other.
- Identify proof of all hopeful persons
- Residential proof of all hopeful persons
- Proof of ownership of the registered office of the society
- ID proof of the owner of the registered office
- Duly filled application form of the RWA registration.
Resident Welfare Association (RWA) Registration Procedure
RWA registration procedure is lengthy and complex. Every society applying for RWA registration needs to fill many forms as well as documents to get approval from registrar of societies.
RWA Registration FAQ’S
Latest News & Updates
- Nov 30,2020
- Nov 24,2020
- Nov 23,2020
India losing $10.3 billion in taxes per year due to tax abuse by MNCs, evasion by individuals: ReportNov 21,2020
- Nov 20,2020
- Nov 19,2020
- Nov 18,2020
GSTR 3B for August 2020 (15 States/UT’s - Chhattisgarh, MP, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Lakshadweep, Kerala, TN, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh) Oct 1st, 2020
GSTR 3B for August 2020 (22 States/UT’s - Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Assam, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Odisha, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Chandigarh, Delhi) Oct 3rd, 2020
GSTR 1 for September 2020 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore) Oct 11th, 2020
Monthly GSTR 6 for September 2020 Oct 13th, 2020
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for September 2020 Oct 10th, 2020
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for September 2020 Oct 10th, 2020
CMP 08 for July to September 2020 Oct 18th, 2020
GSTR 5 (Non-Resident Foreign Taxpayers) Monthly Filing Due Date for September 2020 Oct 20th, 2020
GSTR 5A (Non-Resident OIDAR Service Provider) Monthly Filing Due Date for September 2020 Oct 20th, 2020
GSTR 3B for September 2020 (Annual Turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in Previous FY) Oct 20th, 2020
GSTR 9 and 9C (Annual Return) FY 2018-19 Dec 31st, 2020
GSTR 1 (Quarterly) for July to September (Summary of outward supplies where turnover is upto Rs 1.5 crore) Oct 31st, 2020
Annual GSTR 4 for FY 2019-20 Oct 31st, 2020