Home / Resident Welfare Association (RWA) Registration
Updated on 16 Oct 2021 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Residential welfare association (RWA) refers to the group of office bearers which represents the interest of the individuals living in a particular housing society. In RWA, the group of office bearers are given number of challenging duties, powers & responsibilities. The main members of committee include president, vice-president, secretary, joint secretary, treasurer and the financial advisor.
- It is mandatory for every housing society to have a residential welfare association (RWA).
- After registration, the housing society is further legitimized.
- Some perks are also associated with it that affects all the society residents.
- RWA contains some rules & regulations in relation to social amenities that every society residents has to comply with.
The process of RWA is same as society registration as society and RWA both falls under the group housing societies.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents Required For Rwa Registration
- Xerox copy of rules & regulations
- Xerox copy of Memorandum of association
- Name of the society
- Affidavit number 1 belongs to the ownership & NOC for the registered office in the society.
- Affidavit 2 belongs to hopeful persons that are not related to each other.
- Identify proof of all hopeful persons
- Residential proof of all hopeful persons
- Proof of ownership of the registered office of the society
- ID proof of the owner of the registered office
- Duly filled application form of the RWA registration.
Resident Welfare Association (RWA) Registration Procedure
RWA registration procedure is lengthy and complex. Every society applying for RWA registration needs to fill many forms as well as documents to get approval from registrar of societies.
RWA Registration FAQ’S
Latest News & Updates
- Oct 12,2021
- Oct 11,2021
- Oct 09,2021
- Oct 08,2021
- Oct 07,2021
- Oct 06,2021
- Sep 30,2021
Due date for deposit of tax deducted/collected for the month of September, 2021. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax ChallanOct 07th ,2021
Due date for deposit of TDS for the period July 2021 to September 2021 when Assessing Officer has permitted quarterly deposit of TDS under section 192, 194A, 194D or 194HOct 07th ,2021
GSTR-7 Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited under GST lawsOct 10th ,2021
GSTR-8 Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) by e-commerce operators under GST lawsOct 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Sep 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Oct 11th ,2021
GSTR-6 Details of Input Tax Credit (ITC) received and distributed by an Input Service Distributor (ISD)Oct 13th ,2021