Home / Resident Welfare Association (RWA) Registration
Updated on 25 Sep 2020 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Residential welfare association (RWA) refers to the group of office bearers which represents the interest of the individuals living in a particular housing society. In RWA, the group of office bearers are given number of challenging duties, powers & responsibilities. The main members of committee include president, vice-president, secretary, joint secretary, treasurer and the financial advisor.
- It is mandatory for every housing society to have a residential welfare association (RWA).
- After registration, the housing society is further legitimized.
- Some perks are also associated with it that affects all the society residents.
- RWA contains some rules & regulations in relation to social amenities that every society residents has to comply with.
The process of RWA is same as society registration as society and RWA both falls under the group housing societies.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents Required For Rwa Registration
- Xerox copy of rules & regulations
- Xerox copy of Memorandum of association
- Name of the society
- Affidavit number 1 belongs to the ownership & NOC for the registered office in the society.
- Affidavit 2 belongs to hopeful persons that are not related to each other.
- Identify proof of all hopeful persons
- Residential proof of all hopeful persons
- Proof of ownership of the registered office of the society
- ID proof of the owner of the registered office
- Duly filled application form of the RWA registration.
Resident Welfare Association (RWA) Registration Procedure
RWA registration procedure is lengthy and complex. Every society applying for RWA registration needs to fill many forms as well as documents to get approval from registrar of societies.