Home / Resident Welfare Association (RWA) Registration
Updated on 26 Feb 2021 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Residential welfare association (RWA) refers to the group of office bearers which represents the interest of the individuals living in a particular housing society. In RWA, the group of office bearers are given number of challenging duties, powers & responsibilities. The main members of committee include president, vice-president, secretary, joint secretary, treasurer and the financial advisor.
- It is mandatory for every housing society to have a residential welfare association (RWA).
- After registration, the housing society is further legitimized.
- Some perks are also associated with it that affects all the society residents.
- RWA contains some rules & regulations in relation to social amenities that every society residents has to comply with.
The process of RWA is same as society registration as society and RWA both falls under the group housing societies.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents Required For Rwa Registration
- Xerox copy of rules & regulations
- Xerox copy of Memorandum of association
- Name of the society
- Affidavit number 1 belongs to the ownership & NOC for the registered office in the society.
- Affidavit 2 belongs to hopeful persons that are not related to each other.
- Identify proof of all hopeful persons
- Residential proof of all hopeful persons
- Proof of ownership of the registered office of the society
- ID proof of the owner of the registered office
- Duly filled application form of the RWA registration.
Resident Welfare Association (RWA) Registration Procedure
RWA registration procedure is lengthy and complex. Every society applying for RWA registration needs to fill many forms as well as documents to get approval from registrar of societies.
RWA Registration FAQ’S
Latest News & Updates
GST: CBIC issues SOP for implementation of Provision of Suspension of Registrations under Rule 21A(2A) of CGST Rules, 2017Feb 12,2121
- Feb 03,2121
- Feb 26,2021
- Feb 25,2021
- Feb 24,2021
Signs that Modi government wants to bring petrol and diesel under GST – and the reasons why it is difficultFeb 23,2021
- Feb 22,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for January 2021Feb 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for January 2021Feb 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for January 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Feb 11th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for January 2021Feb 13th ,2021
Income Tax Returns Audit CasesFeb 15th ,2021
GSTR 3B for January 2021 (Annual Turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in Previous FY)Feb 20th ,2021