Home / Resident Welfare Association (RWA) Registration
Updated on 16 May 2022 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Residential welfare association (RWA) refers to the group of office bearers which represents the interest of the individuals living in a particular housing society. In RWA, the group of office bearers are given number of challenging duties, powers & responsibilities. The main members of committee include president, vice-president, secretary, joint secretary, treasurer and the financial advisor.
- It is mandatory for every housing society to have a residential welfare association (RWA).
- After registration, the housing society is further legitimized.
- Some perks are also associated with it that affects all the society residents.
- RWA contains some rules & regulations in relation to social amenities that every society residents has to comply with.
The process of RWA is same as society registration as society and RWA both falls under the group housing societies.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents Required For Rwa Registration
- Xerox copy of rules & regulations
- Xerox copy of Memorandum of association
- Name of the society
- Affidavit number 1 belongs to the ownership & NOC for the registered office in the society.
- Affidavit 2 belongs to hopeful persons that are not related to each other.
- Identify proof of all hopeful persons
- Residential proof of all hopeful persons
- Proof of ownership of the registered office of the society
- ID proof of the owner of the registered office
- Duly filled application form of the RWA registration.
Resident Welfare Association (RWA) Registration Procedure
RWA registration procedure is lengthy and complex. Every society applying for RWA registration needs to fill many forms as well as documents to get approval from registrar of societies.
RWA Registration FAQ’S
Latest News & Updates
- May 16,2022
- May 15,2022
- May 14,2022
- May 13,2022
- May 12,2022
- May 11,2022
No Conflict Between Power To Levy GST And Power Of Municipal Corporation To Levy Advertisement Fee Or Advertisement Tax: Karnataka High CourtMay 10,2022
Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of April, 2022. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax ChallanMay 07th ,2022
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of March, 2022May 15th ,2022
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IB in the month of March, 2022May 15th ,2022
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194M in the month of March, 2022May 15th ,2022
Due date for furnishing of Form 24G by an office of the Government where TDS/TCS for the month of April, 2022 has been paid without the production of a challanMay 15th ,2022
Quarterly statement of TCS deposited for the quarter ending March 31, 2022May 15th ,2022