Check IFSC Code for Top banks
- SBI Bank IFSC Codes
- Bank of Baroda IFSC Codes
- HDFC Bank IFSC Codes
- Axis Bank IFSC Codes
- PNB Bank IFSC Codes
- IDFC Bank IFSC Codes
- Indian Bank IFSC Codes
- ICICI Bank IFSC Codes
- Syndicate Bank IFSC Code
- Kotak Mahindra Bank IFSC Code
- Yes Bank IFSC Code
- Allahabad Bank IFSC Code
- OBC Bank IFSC Code
- Citi Bank IFSC Code
- RBL Bank IFSC Code
- Union Bank of India IFSC Code
City Union Bank Tiruvallur District IFSC Code
IFSC stands for Indian financial system code. It is a unique 11 digit alphanumeric number which contains alphabets and numerals. It is very useful when you transfer your funds from one bank account to another bank account online via NEFT, RTGS & IMPS. Each Tiruvallur district branch contains a different IFSC code which is assigned by reserve bank of India (RBI). You can easily find IFSC code of any Tiruvallur district branch on the cheque book provided by the bank branch located in the district of Tiruvallur. You can also find IFSC code of Tiruvallur district on the front page of your bank account passbook.
For example, the City Union Bank IFSC code for the “Nerkundram” branch is “CIUB0000611”.
Ways to Money Transfer through City Union Bank in Tiruvallur District
There are three ways to transfer money through City Union Bank -
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
Other Bank's IFSC Code in Tiruvallur District
- State Bank of India IFSC Code in Tiruvallur D...
- Andhra Bank IFSC Code in Tiruvallur District
- Union Bank of India IFSC Code in Tiruvallur D...
- Bank of Maharashtra IFSC Code in Tiruvallur D...
- Oriental Bank of Commerce IFSC Code in Tiruva...
- South Indian Bank IFSC Code in Tiruvallur Dis...
- Karur Vysya Bank IFSC Code in Tiruvallur Dist...
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IFSC Code in Tiruv...
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank IFSC Code in Tiruval...
Latest News & Updates
- Apr 13,2021
- Apr 12,2021
No backdate entries, recovery cases, more return filing, others help tax officers to up GST collectionApr 10,2021
Lawyers Are Exempted From Paying GST/Service Tax, Do Not Harass Them By Issuing Demand Notices: Orissa High CourtApr 09,2021
- Apr 08,2021
- Apr 07,2021
- Apr 06,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for Mar 2021Apr 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for Mar 2021Apr 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Mar 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Apr 11th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for Mar 2021Apr 13th ,2021
Last date of depositing the fifth instalment of advance tax (if liable to pay any) for FY 2020-21 for individual and corporate taxpayersApr 15th ,2021
GSTR 3B for Mar 2021 (Annual Turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in Previous FY)Apr 20th ,2021