About Webland Telangana
Webland is a web portal created by the revenue department of Telangana government in order to maintain the land records online. The main purpose of creating this web portal is to keep necessary and accurate data of land records updated on a single portal. All lands whose records are linked with Aadhaar number can be digitally mapped with the help of google.
Benefits of Webland Telangana
- This online service solves the problem of land distribution across the state of Telangana.
- It helps the government in separating the land on the basis of ownership of the individual.
- This technology is also for common man as they can easily identify their land borders so that they don’t use the land allotted to others by mistake.
- All the data available over the portal is continuously updated.
- It helps the farmers in differentiating the large quantity of land which is quite close to other farmers.
- Even this online service is utilized by the banks to verify revenue records online before sanctioning loans to the farmers.
Services provided at Webland Portal
- Land records
- Pattadar passbooks for all types of lands
How to login in “Webland Portal”?
Step 1 – Kindly click on https://webland.ap.gov.in/ in order to access the webland portal
Step 2 – Enter your user ID, password & choose the district from the box appearing on the right hand side of the screen to login to the webland.
Once you will successfully log into the portal, you will see the following list of services –
- Land holdings
- Master directories
How to download “Land Distribution Report” via Webland Telangana
Step 1 – Kindly visit the website by clicking on this link – https://webland.ap.gov.in/
Step 2 – In order to generate land distribution report, you need to provide some important details by selecting your –
- District name
- Village name
- Mandal name
- Phase name
- Survey number
Step 3 – After providing the information, you need to click on the generate option to generate the land distribution report.
Step 4 – After generating the report, you can take a printout of it.
How to check “Pahani Request” Online in Webland?
Before going forward to explain “how to check Pahani request online”, we must understand the meaning of “Pahani”. “Pahani is a revenue record that contains details about –
- Khata number
- Survey number
- Land revenue details
- Total land under Pahani etc.
Click on link – http://ccla.telangana.gov.in/Welcome.do in order to check old pahanis online through Webland Telangana portal.
Pattadar Passbook on Webland
Pattadar passbook is issued to an applicant by the following procedure –
Step 1 – In the first step, application has been received from the applicant through Mee server web portal. Tahsildar goes to PPB dashboard and click on “All the Meeseva mutation PPB pending requests for accept/reject” on the screen in order to approve/reject the mutation ID’s pending for approval.
Step 2 – Then, Tehsildar download and verify the documents submitted by the applicant at Meeseva kiosk. The four documents checked by the tehsildar are as follows –
- Verification of Pattadar details by clicking on “New Pahani”
- Verification of “Khata Number” particulars by clicking on “View ROR”
- Verification of photo & other details of the Pattadar by clicking on “PPB holder details”
- Verification of details to be printed in E-PPB by clicking on “PPB land details”.
Step 3 – After verification, Tehsildar approves the request and signs it digitally.
Step 4 – After approving the request, Tehsildar forward the passbook for printing and dispatching.
Step 5 – After printing and dispatching of passbook, printed E-Pattadar passbooks are sent to Tehsildar offices for verification and VRO signature. These passbooks are verified by tehsildar and handed over to the applicants.
Step 6 – E-passbook request should be approved by Tehsildar only after surrender of previously issued Pattadar passbook. It is done by putting all PPB numbers in Webland.
Khata number is basically a number allotted to a revenue document containing the details about the assessment of property, property details such as size, location, built up area etc. in order to pay property tax.
How to Install, Launch and seed Aadhaar Number to the Android application?
Step 1 – Click on “Download UID seeding android application(V 2.0)”on the homepage to download android application. This android application is basically made to link aadhaar number to the Khata number in web land database.
Before launching the application in smart phone/tabs, you must be sure that these details should be enabled –
- Android version of the smart phone should be V 3.2 (Honey comb) & above
- You must have a proper internet connection through Wi-fi or through local mobile network for login so that you can easily download the new records and easily sync the offline data to the server.
- Under security settings, enable “Allow installation of non-market apps in device administration.
Installation of Android application
Step 2 – Click on .apk file to install the android application. Choose package installer and install it in your smart phone or tab.
Launching of Android application
Step 3 – After installation of android application, click on “UID SEED live” icon mentioned on the display screen of a smart phone or a tab.
Step 4 – Login to the application by entering user ID, password along with the 7 digit code of the concerned village.
Step 5 – Application can be opened with the following options –
- Upload to aadhaar
- Seed aadhaar
- Sign out
Sending Aadhaar number online & offline
Step 6 – In order to view the list of khata numbers pending for Aadhaar seeding, click on seed Aadhaar. Khata number search option facility is also available to click the selected Khata number.
Step 7 – Click on your Khata number to seed the aadhaar number.
Validations are provided in order to check the following conditions –
- Aadhaar number should not be blank in case the aadhaar number is available.
- Aadhaar number should be of 12 digits in case the aadhaar number is available.
- Aadhaar number should be valid in case the aadhaar number is available.
- Mobile number should be of 10 digits in case mobile number is available.
Step 8 – Enter the valid aadhaar after doing verification of your name on aadhaar card and name on the web land portal.
Step 9 – In case you found that aadhaar seeding is not possible, you need to select a valid reason from the drop down list for not seeding aadhaar with Khata number.
Step 10 – After clicking the check box, a drop down list will come in front of you to select the appropriate option –
- Sold out
- Double Khata
- Non traceable Khatedars
- National Khata
Step 11 – Enter Pattadar mobile number in case it is available
Step 12 – If mobile number is not available, click the check box.
Step 13 – After entering all the details, click save button to send all the details to web land server immediately. After sending all the details, a message “Aadhaar seeding successfully finished” will be displayed over the screen.
Step 14 – Click on “Upload to server” option in order to view the khata number list for which aadhaar numbers are entered offline.
Step 15 – Update the data to the web land server by clicking on each record.
Download the records
Step 16 – In order to fetch new records from webland server for aadhaar seeding, click on “Download option”.
Step 17 – Make sure that before downloading the new records, you need to sync all records in the local database. In case the synchronization of records is pending, it will ask you to redirect to the server page by clicking the “Yes option”.
Step 18 – In case there are no pending records in upload to server screen, then it will gives you introduction to download new record. In order to download new records, click yes and it will be automatically added to the seed aadhaar screen.
Step 19 – You can also see the seeding progress by clicking on the “dashboard” option.
Step 20 – Click on “Sign out” option and then click “Yes” to exit the application.
Also Read About: Maa Bhoomi
Any Questions? Request a callback from our Tax Experts.