eMitra – Online Government Services Rajasthan
eMitra is known as an ambitious initiative of Government of Rajasthan which aims to provide all information and services under one roof through its centers. Established in the year 2004, eMitra website aims to provide services like utility bill payment, application and digitally signed certificate services, banking tele-medicine, e-commerce services etc through an online platform. Rajasthan government is known for its dedication and commitment towards providing quick and convenient delivery of citizen services and standing true to its nature, it has established Common Service Centres (CSC), also known as kiosks across Rajasthan to provide different services related to the government departments as mentioned above, without visiting the government sectors.
eMitra website Registration Procedure
In order to avail the services listed on the eMitra website, you have to register yourself on the website.
Registration on the website is free and can be done by following below mentioned steps:
You can logging to the eMitra website by using your Login Id and password and can avail any service out of 649 services listed on it. Services listed on the website can also be availed through multiple CSCs and kiosks, web, mobile and through the app. Through the online platform, you can avail services of following departments in the state of Rajasthan:
- Agriculture Department: eMitra helps you to avail services such as filing of application form for subsidy/license such as subsidy on diggi/farm ponds/pipelines/farm implements, application for commercial grant of license to sell stock and use of restricted insecticides for pest control operations.
- Commercial Taxes Department: Services such as online submission and deposition of fees for RTI services, form filling for VAT registration and VAT amendment, for the registration and return filing of GST.
- DISCOM: For utility bill submission and for application form for new electricity connection.
- Election Department: eMitra facilitates services such as registration of complaint, search services and printing of electoral roll. One can also fill the application for addition/modification/transposition of name in the electoral roll.
- Finance Department: You can avail services like registration and entry of challan in eGRAS.
- Forest Department: For online booking of tourist places and gypsy for Ranthambore, Sariska and Keoladeo National Parks.
- Home Department: For online application submission for bonafide certificate.
- Industries Department: eMitra facilitates online filling of EM1 and EM2 forms, which can also be completed as Udyog Aadhar on eMitra.
- Jaipur Development Authority: For online submission of application form and deposition of fees for various schemes.
- Labor Department: eMitra facilitates services such as submission of application form and deposition of fees for various schemes.
- MNREGA Services: For new registration of a household, for issuance of job card etc.
- Municipal Corporation: For payment of various dues/fee.
- Panchayati Raj: For filling up application form and for issuance of digitally signed “Lease of Residential Land”.
- Pension Department: eMitra facilitates services such as reimbursement of medical bill for the pensioners through eTreasury and for the extension of medical bill reimbursement limit.
- PHED: For utility bill submission and for filling application form for new water connection.
- Police Department: eMitra brings you the facility of submission of online application for tenants or servant or character certificate verification (CCV), for issuance of digitally signed character certificate and also for the issuance of police clearance certificate.
- Rajasthan Housing Board: For collection of monthly installment and dues.
- Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board: eMitra facilitates registration, eForm filing and collection of payments.
- Revenue Department: You can use eMitra for filing up the application form for bonafide, caste certificate, minority certificate, solvency certificate, application form filing and fees deposition for mutation, sima gyan, consent for land division and jama bandi.
- RSRTC: You can online book tickets of passenger/luxury buses of RSRTC.
- RTI: One can use eMitra platform to raise RTI and for online submission and deposition of fees for RTI services.
- SMS Hospital, Jaipur: Through eMitra, one cabn avail services such as OPD registrations, renewal of OPD registration and providing printout of investigation reports to the patients.
- Transport Department: eMitra facilitates deposition of fees for learner’s driving license, new driving license, renewal of driving license, duplicate license, additional of new category, international driving permit and vehicle registration.
Government Services: eMitra gives you the facility to fill the application form for various schemes of employment (unemployment allowances), rural development (Nirmal Bharat Abhyan) and Tribal Area Development (Free Scooty distribution of tribal girls etc).
It also facilitates collection of examination/admission/affiliation fees for the University of Rajasthan, Rajasthan University of Health Services, Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University, Maharaja Ganga Singh University, University of Kota, Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) etc and also fees collection for exams such as RPET, RPMT, RMCAAT, CMAT, PTET, PIMMAT, ULET, RPSC and for all Government and PSU recruitments.
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs: You can fill the application form for new/duplicate ration card, for issuance of ration coupons and coupon encashment.
- Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (JMRC): Selling of smart cards.
- Local Self Government: Online submission and deposition of fees for RTI services.
- Mines and Geology: Collection of various Revenue and Non-Revenue fee.
- Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation Ltd. (RRECL): You can fill application form for “Energy Renewable Scheme – Solar/Wind/Bio-Mass” in various stages.
- Registration and Stamps: Services such as deposition of “Registration and other fees”, except Stamp Duty can be availed through eMitra.
- Urban Improvement Trust, Kota: You can fill application form for “one time lease fee certificate” and “NOC” for loan from bank.
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment: Through eMitra website, you can fill the application for Palanhar Scheme, Arundhati Scheme and for annual verification of Social Security Pensioners.
eMitra Online Bill Payment:
eMitra is an online portal through which you can make payment of your bill simply by using your login id and password and by following below mentioned steps:
- Select name of your district, department and the service.
- Select the option “Get Bill Details” and click on the same.
- Enter the asked information and enter the option of get bill.
- It will show you the confirmation slip. Click on the “Pay this bill” option to make the payment.
- You can choose your mode of payment and the bank through which you want to make the payment. Modes of payment available are credit cards, debit card or net banking.
- Make the payment by selected payment mode and once it is done, save your receipt number and track number, which you might need to track your payment.
eMitra is one of the largest e-government initiative in the country with approximately 36,000 kiosks across 32 districts of Rajasthan, collecting over Rs 3,000 crores in yearly revenue collections. Ever since the idea of kiosks was conceived, it has gained popularity and the outsourcing its urban and rural outlets to private owners has only made it more reliable and transparent body than most offices affiliated with the government. One can avail three kinds of services through any kiosk across Rajasthan, namely utility bill payment services, submission of application forms and submission of grievances.
Kiosks have multiple advantages over any government offices, such as:
- It gives you an opportunity to work from home town.
- It provides all services under one roof.
- It helps in developing entrepreneurship skills.
- It helps in creating awareness of new services and technology.
- It is a future business model as India going digital.
One can apply to any service in eMitra kiosk by following below mentioned steps:
eMitra Mobile App
In order to make the services through eMitra more accessible to the common mass, Rajasthan Government has also launched its app, apart from setting up CSCs and kiosks across the state. It allows you to validate the status of an application or service receipt issued against any service by any eMitra Kiosk across the state. eMitra app can be downloaded both from eMitra portal and from iOS and Android app stores.
Any Questions? Request a callback from our Tax Experts.