Home / Income Tax Appeals Before Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals)
Updated on 27 Oct 2021 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Income Tax Appeals Overview
Sometimes tax payer feels that he is unfairly treated in relation to income tax order. In such a case, he has the full right to appeal against the order of accessing officer before commissioner of income tax appeals.
A taxpayer should present his appeal within 30 days of the following date –
You can use form no.35 issued by CBDT to file an appeal before Commissioner of income tax appeals.
- Individual tax payer in case of an individual
- Karta in case of Hindu undivided family (HUF)
- Managing director in case of a company
- Attorney holder in case of foreign company
- Managing partner in case of a firm
- Designated partner in case of LLP
- Chief executive officer in case of political party
- Principal officer in case of local authority
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents to be submitted for Approval before Commissioner of Tax Appeals
The following documents are needed for approval –
- Form no.35 (in duplicate). However, E-filling is mandatory for the persons having income above the specified limit.
- Notice of demand in original
- One certified order copy against which you are appealing
- Copy of challans of fees & the details of the challan such as BSR code, payment fee and serial number are required to be furnished in case of e-filling of the form.
The fees for filing the appeal before Commissioner of income tax appeals are as follows –
If your assessed income as determined by the assessing officer is –
Benefits of Hiring Finacbooks
How Finacbooks Can Help?
Finacbooks is one of the leading Indian firms with more than 10 years of experience in helping and guiding individuals, firms, companies, HUF’s, LLP’s etc. to appeal against the income tax order of assessing officer before commissioner of income tax appeals. If you think that income tax department is being unfair to you or you are unfairly treated. We are here to help you by giving you the best advice. Kindly call us at 8800221252 or you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News & Updates
- Oct 27,2021
- Oct 26,2021
- Oct 25,2021
- Oct 23,2021
- Oct 22,2021
- Oct 21,2021
- Oct 20,2021
Due date for deposit of tax deducted/collected for the month of September, 2021. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax ChallanOct 07th ,2021
Due date for deposit of TDS for the period July 2021 to September 2021 when Assessing Officer has permitted quarterly deposit of TDS under section 192, 194A, 194D or 194HOct 07th ,2021
GSTR-7 Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited under GST lawsOct 10th ,2021
GSTR-8 Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) by e-commerce operators under GST lawsOct 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Sep 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)Oct 11th ,2021
GSTR-6 Details of Input Tax Credit (ITC) received and distributed by an Input Service Distributor (ISD)Oct 13th ,2021