Home / Income Tax Appeals Before Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals)
Updated on 17 May 2021 9.00 AM IST | 4 min read
Income Tax Appeals Overview
Sometimes tax payer feels that he is unfairly treated in relation to income tax order. In such a case, he has the full right to appeal against the order of accessing officer before commissioner of income tax appeals.
A taxpayer should present his appeal within 30 days of the following date –
You can use form no.35 issued by CBDT to file an appeal before Commissioner of income tax appeals.
- Individual tax payer in case of an individual
- Karta in case of Hindu undivided family (HUF)
- Managing director in case of a company
- Attorney holder in case of foreign company
- Managing partner in case of a firm
- Designated partner in case of LLP
- Chief executive officer in case of political party
- Principal officer in case of local authority
What Is Included In Our Package?
Documents to be submitted for Approval before Commissioner of Tax Appeals
The following documents are needed for approval –
- Form no.35 (in duplicate). However, E-filling is mandatory for the persons having income above the specified limit.
- Notice of demand in original
- One certified order copy against which you are appealing
- Copy of challans of fees & the details of the challan such as BSR code, payment fee and serial number are required to be furnished in case of e-filling of the form.
The fees for filing the appeal before Commissioner of income tax appeals are as follows –
If your assessed income as determined by the assessing officer is –
Benefits of Hiring Finacbooks
How Finacbooks Can Help?
Finacbooks is one of the leading Indian firms with more than 10 years of experience in helping and guiding individuals, firms, companies, HUF’s, LLP’s etc. to appeal against the income tax order of assessing officer before commissioner of income tax appeals. If you think that income tax department is being unfair to you or you are unfairly treated. We are here to help you by giving you the best advice. Kindly call us at 8800221252 or you can also e-mail us at email@example.com
Latest News & Updates
43rd GST Council meeting date in 2021: 1st time this year! Covid relief measures to be announced? Check big expectations, agendaMay 17,2021
- May 15,2021
- May 14,2021
- May 13,2021
- May 11,2021
- May 10,2021
- May 07,2021
Monthly GSTR 8 (Summary of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and deposited by e-commerce operators) for Apr 2021May 10th ,2021
Monthly GSTR 7 (Summary of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and deposited) for Apr 2021May 10th ,2021
GSTR 1 for Apr 2021 (turnover more than INR. 1.50 Crore)May 11th ,2021
GSTR 6 (Details of ITC received and distributed by ISD) Monthly Filing Due Date for Apr 2021May 13th ,2021
Last date of depositing the sixth instalment of advance tax (if liable to pay any) for FY 2020-21 for individual and corporate taxpayersMay 15th ,2021
GSTR 3B for Apr 2021 (Annual Turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in Previous FY)May 20th ,2021